Spasmolytic myotropic action
● Renders a direct effect on the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract,
● Eliminates spasm without affecting normal intestinal peristalsis
Indications for use
● ODDIVERIN is used to treat spasmodic pain in the abdominal area and spastic conditions of the gastrointestinal tract.
● Symptomatic treatment of pain, spasms, dysfunction and discomfort in the intestinal tract associated with irritable bowel syndrome.
● Symptomatic treatment of spasms of the gastrointestinal tract (including those caused by organic diseases).
There are contraindications, before use, consult with the doctor!